Zoning Public Hearing March 2020
SUBJECT: P.C. 527 & ZC 212— A request for text amendments to portions of the Code of Ordinances of the City of Universal City, Texas regarding the establishment of Specific Uses and Events Center Use, per zoning ordinance 581.
The Planning & Zoning Commission of Universal City, Texas will conduct a PUBLIC HEARING at 6:00 p.m., Monday, 02 March 2020 in the Council Chamber of the Municipal Building, 2150 Universal City Boulevard, Universal City, Texas to consider P.C. 527 & ZC 212. As Per the Local Government Code, a public hearing will be conducted again by City Council at its meeting to be held Tuesday, 17 March 2020 at 6:30 pm in the Council Chambers, 2150 Universal City Blvd, Universal City, TX 78148.
Public Hearing: P.C. 527 & ZC 212—A request for text amendments to the following portions of the Code of Ordinances of the City of Universal City, Texas:
- Chapter 4-5 – Zoning, Appendix B: to establish a Specific Use definition
- Chapter 4-5 – Zoning, Section 4-5-54: to establish Specific Use Permits purpose, scope, process, approval standards, no presumption of approval, revocation, and limitations of denials
- Chapter 1-4 – Finance, Section 1-4-40(I): to establish Specific Use application fee
- Chapter 4-5 – Zoning, Appendix B: to establish an Events Center definition
- Chapter 4-5 – Zoning, Section 4-5-55: to establish Events Center Uses and Application Process
- Chapter 4-5 – Zoning, Section 4-5-51 – Zoning Use Table: to include Specific Use Permit Required
- Chapter 4-5 – Zoning, Section 4-5-52 – Use Table: to modify the Residential Uses, Civic Uses, Commercial Uses, and Industrial Uses, including certain definitions, related to Permitted Uses, Conditional Uses, and Specific Uses (see Note 1 below).
Note 1: View the specific proposed modifications to the Zoning Use Table, or please stop by the Development Services Department at City Hall located at 2150 Universal City Blvd. to obtain a paper copy
Further information on the zoning districts and the Existing Use Table can be viewed on Municode.
Posted 03 February 2020